Thursday, December 19, 2013

Bitter Sweet

Tonight, I went a little crazy creating my tab about the Daily 5 literacy structure in my classroom. I spent almost two hours writing about the structure, as we use it, and posting links and pictures. I feel like it's just the tip of the iceberg in terms of what we actually do during our literacy block each day. I plan to continue adding to my Daily 5 page, but feel free to check it out and share about your Daily 5 routines by posting a comment! I love new ideas!

As I sit here tonight, there is a chance for a two-hour delay or a possible school cancellation tomorrow due to freezing rain. While it would be nice to have an extra day of winter break, I would definitely be bummed to miss tomorrow... I have holiday gifts to hand out to my students before they leave for break (books, of course!) and it wouldn't be the same to hand out their gifts when we return on January 2.

I'll leave you with a few humorous teaching quotes/graphics/etc. that either made me laugh or warmed my heart today!


 
 

 Until next time,
 
Mrs. O'Connor





No comments:

Post a Comment